We’ve added several additional Yoga with Goats classes, so here’s an updated schedule. Classes fill up very quickly, so please contact us or call/text (603)817-0081 for more information.
Tiny Hill Farm Yoga with Goats class schedule:
- Friday May 19th at 6pm- FULL
- Saturday May 20th at 9am – FULL
- Friday June 23rd at 6pm – FULL
- Saturday June 24th at 9am – FULL
- NEW CLASS Saturday June 24th at 5pm – Spaces available
- NEW CLASS Friday July 21st at 6pm – Spaces available
- NEW CLASS Saturday July 22nd at 9am – Spaces available
- NEW CLASS Friday August 4th at 6pm – Spaces available
- NEW CLASS Saturday August 5th at 9am – Spaces available
Join us at our beautiful farm for an hour of fun, relaxation, and goats! Our large herd of playful Nigerian dwarf moms and babies will be joining us outdoors on our peaceful 5 acre field. No yoga experience is necessary, but a love of adorable goats is mandatory! Our class instructor will be Janell Mullen. Janell has been practicing yoga since she was competitive runner in high school. She found much peace and comfort in slowing down and stretching out and continues to use its teachings and weave its practice into her daily life. Classes last one hour and are $20 per person. Please contact us or call (603)817-0081 to register or with any questions. Namaste!