Tiny Hill Farm 2019-2020 Herdbook/Kidding Schedule
This year we have several of our own Nigerian dwarf bucks to breed our does. We also offer driveway breeding service to approved does, and we have frozen semen available for sale. Please scroll down to read our purchase polices. A $100 non-refundable deposit holds a spot on our waiting list.
- Sugar Moon V High Roller *B – Linus (SG Sugar Moon Viva Las Vegas*B X SG NC Promisedland SIA Zena 6*D 3*M AR2263 VEEE90) DOB 5/9/14 Cream and Gold. Linus was ranked as the #1 Nigerian in ADGA’s 2015 Young Sire Development Program. His dam, SG NC Promisedland SIA Zena 3*M 6*D AR2263 VEEE90 is a 99th percentile elite doe. His sire, Sugar Moon Viva Las Vegas*B is also an elite buck. He is a full brother to SG Sugar Moon V Zuzanna 4*M, who was second in the 2017 ADGA Performance Breed Leaders Top 10 List. Linus appraised at VVV87 as a two year old. He has three daughters with Superior Genetics awards, and Linus has consistently produced daughters who milk 800-1,000lbs as first fresheners. So far he has produced 3 ADGA Elite daughters, and he has one granddaughter in the 99th percentile. We have owned Linus since he was 3 weeks old. He carries recessive black coat coloration.
- TinyHillFarm’s Karl Hungus *B – Karl (Sugar Moon V High Roller*B X SG Kids Corral LB Krystal Blue 1*M VEEE90) DOB 6/2/15 Cream and white with moon spots and blue eyes. For breeding for production, conformation, longevity, and a little bit of pizzazz, our homegrown Karl is a nice option. Karl is sired by our Linus. His dam, 1*M AR Kids Corral LB Krystal Blue * AR 2307 VEEE90 earned her linear appraisal score of 90 as a 10 year old 10th freshener. She also was predicted to produce 1,219lbs of milk as a 10th freshener. Not too bad for a goat senior citizen! Karl’s daughter, Tiny Hill Farm Bunny Lebowski, made the 99th percentile of the ADGA Elite doe list in 2018. Karl has blue eyes and moon spots, so not only does he produce high quality kids with lots of potential, they often come with some extra bling. Karl carries recessive black coat coloration.
3. Tiny Hill Farm Ur Ine 4 SumFun *B – Bosley Gravel Jr. (Tiny Hill Farm Pez *B X SG Kids Corral LB Krystal Blue 1*M VEEE90) DOB 7/16/18 Chocolate with random white and moon spots. Bosley’s sire is Tiny Hill Farm Pez *B (Phoenix Farm Hard Candy *B X SG TinyHillFarm’s SuperLois 6*M). We had been waiting for one more Connie buckling to keep, and this little guy is just what we were waiting for.
We will also be breeding a few of our does to a Nigerian buck owned by our good friends at Maplestone Farm. That buck is listed below:
- Buttin’ Heads Tall Sticky Willy – Willy (Buttin’ Heads Gunmetal X Buttin Heads Llareta) DOB 7/1/18 Ruckskin: Buckskin/chamoise with black, gold, and white. Willy is a beautiful young buckling with lots of potential. We are very excited and grateful to have the opportunity to use him for a few test matings in 2019.
Our does are listed below. We expect to have kids born from March-June 2020. Please contact us if you are interested in kids or have any questions.
Our Current Milkers
1. SG Old Mountain Farm Mishell Anet 5*M VEEE89 – Annika (*B Old Mountain Farm Hakama*S X Old Mountain Farm Jil Michele 4*M) DOB 2/18/11. Black with random white and moon spots. Annika be bred to Linus in fall of 2019 for spring 2020 kids. Doelings and bucklings will be $750. Gold and black kids with or without moon spots expected. Beautiful kids with exceptional udder longevity expected.
2. Sweet Garden FC Sugar Magnolia 3*M – Maggie (Fairlea Frederic Chopin +*B X SGCH Old Mountain Farm Amethyst 2*M) DOB 2/26/14 Dark buckskin with extensive white. Maggie is polled. She is a granddaughter to our Connie. Maggie will be bred to Karl in fall of 2019 for spring 2020 kids. Doelings and bucklings will be $500. Wethers will be $200. Polled, blue eyed, and moon spotted kids are possible.
3. Tiny Hill Farm Sansa 1*M – Sansa (Old Mountain Farm Stingn Ned L X Old Mountain Farm Johana Faith) DOB 3/25/14 Chamoisee with moon spots. Sansa’s very stale 2018 linear appraisal score was VEEV88, with an E in rear legs. Sansa will be bred to Linus in the fall of 2019 for spring 2020 kids. Doelings and bucklings are $650. Gold, black, or chamoisee kids with or without moon spots possible. Elegant kids with awesome conformation and dairy potential expected.
4. SG TinyHillFarm’s SuperLois 6*M – Lois (Sugar Moon V High Roller *B X SG Old Mountain Farm Mishell Anet 5*M) DOB 5/9/15 Black with random white and moon spots. Lois made ADGA’s Elite Doe list in 2016, 2017, and 2018. She was ranked the top 2% nationally in 2017. This little doe’s 297 day lactation in 2017 was 1,217lbs of milk as a second freshener. Lois’s very stale 2018 linear appraisal score was +EVE 87. Lois will be line bred to Karl in the fall for spring 2020 kids. Doelings and bucklings will be $700. Kids will be gold or black with or without blue eyes and moon spots. Spectacular future milk producers expected.
5. SG Tiny Hill Farm Penta 6*M – Penta (Sugar Moon V High Roller *B X Old Mountain Farm Mishell Anet 5*M) DOB 4/24/16 Black with a small amount of random white and extensive moon spotting. Penta made ADGA’s 2017 and 2018 Elite Doe list. Penta was ranked the top 2% nationally, as a first freshener! Penta will be line bred to Karl in the fall of 2019 for spring 2020 kids. Bucklings and doelings will be $650. Kids will be gold or black with or without blue eyes and moon spots. Extremely productive future milk producers expected.
6. Tiny Hill Farm Pixy Stix 7*M – Pixy (Phoenix Farm Hard Candy *B X SG TinyHillFarm’s SuperLois 6*M) DOB 3/10/17 Black with a small amount of random white. Pixy easily earned her milk star as a first freshener, making her the 7th in her dam line to be awarded her advanced registry dairy star. Pixy will be line bred to Linus in the fall of 2019 for spring 2020 kids. Doelings and bucklings will be $700. Remarkable black or gold kids with exceptional teat length and lovely pedigrees expected.
7. Tiny Hill Farm Twix – Twix (Phoenix Farm Hard Candy *B X SG TinyHillFarm’s SuperLois 6*M) DOB 4/4/18 Chocolate with white poll. Twix is Pixy’s full sister. Twix will be line bred to Linus in the fall of 2019 for spring 2020 kids. Doelings and bucklings will be $600. Remarkable black, gold, or chocolate kids with exceptional teat length and lovely pedigrees expected. Updated photo coming soon.
8. Tiny Hill Farm MiniMiniPowPow! – MiniP (Tiny Hill Farm PowPow Powerwheels! X TinyHillFarm’s Karl Hungus *B) DOB 5/8/18 Gold and white pinto with frosted ears and nose and blue eyes. MiniP made us break our rule of never keeping doe kids out of first fresheners. MiniP looks just like her beautiful and very loved granddam PowPow (ARMCH Fairlea Flower Power 4*D 1*M +EEE88) We just had to keep her! MiniP will be line bred to Bosley Jr. in the fall of 2019 for spring 2020 kids. All kids will be for sale. Doelings and bucklings will be $450. Wethers will be $200. Blue eyed and moon spotted kids possible. Totally adorable kids with sweet personalities and plenty of milking potential expected. MiniP will be under evaluation after kidding and may be offered for sale in milk in the spring of 2020.
9. Tiny Hill Farm Vixen – Vixen (Sugar Moon V High Roller X SG Old Mountain Farm Mishell Anet 5*M VEEE89) DOB 3/19/19 Black with random white and moon spots. We hope Vixen follows in the hoof prints of her two older full sister and becomes an ADGA Elite doe and an outstanding milk producer with a lovely sweet temperment. Vixen will be line bred to Karl in the fall of 2019 for spring 2020 kids. All kids will be for sale. Doelings and bucklings will be $450. Wethers will be $200. Extremely productive future super stars expected. Kids will be black or gold. Vixen will be under evaluation after kidding and may be offered for sale in milk in the spring of 2020.
10. Tiny Hill A Jackie Treehorn Production – Jackie (TinyHillFarm Karl Hungus *B X Elite Doe SG Tiny Hill Farm’s Super Lois 6*M) DOB 4/16/19 Gold with random white, moonspots, and blue eyes. We have high hopes for this marvelous little doeling. She’s the wave of the future here at Tiny Hill Farm! Jackie will be bred to Tiny Hill Farm Tormund Giantsbane (Phoenix Farm Hard Candy X Tiny Hill Farm Sansa 1*M) or Willy in the fall of 2019 for spring 2020 kids. Doelings and bucklings will be $450. Wethers will be $200. Jackie will be under evaluation after kidding and may be offered for sale in milk in the spring of 2020.
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR BREEDING PROGRAM:
We focus on breeding top quality Nigerian dwarf dairy goats with excellent milking potential and great personalities. Our goats are ADGA registered, up to date on all vetting, and tested for CL, CAE, Johne’s, TB, and brucellosis. You can see current copies of our test results here. We practice strict biosecurity, and our herd benefits from a lack of respiratory disease.
We participate in DHIA milk test and ADGA linear appraisal. We have goats that are on ADGA’s Elite lists, Young Sire Development Program rankings, have earned Superior Genetics awards, multiple generations of milk stars, and have come very close to Top Ten milk production rankings. In addition to milk production and udder quality, we also focus on breeding beautiful goats with sweet and friendly personalities.
PURCHASE POLICIES and PRICING INFORMATION:
We like to send kids home on a bottle at around 2-3 weeks old. Wethers (castrated males) will be $200 each in 2019. Registered doelings for milking or show start at $450. We occasionally have pet doelings available for sale for $350 each. Pet doelings come without registration paperwork and are for sale as pets only. Registered bucklings start at $350. We do not sell unregistered bucklings. A $100 non-refundable deposit holds a spot on our kid reservation list.
We offer on farm pick up. We will also ship our goats via air, but buyer must pay for the cost of the goat, all shipping charges, and a $100 transportation fee to Boston, MA. We will ship from Boston, MA only. Flights must be non-stop or have a layover in JFK only. We very highly recommend the Ark at JFK for goat care during layovers. For ground transportation we highly recommend Blarney Heights Farm Transportation.
We offer driveway breeding services to approved does on a limited basis. As of 2018, driveway breedings are $150 for new clients. Does must have been tested free of CAE, CL, and Johne’s within 3 months of breeding, ADGA registered with no disqualifications, and must be up to date on chemical deworming and external parasite prevention. Prospective does must also show no signs of any contagious respiratory disease. In addition to individual testing of the prospective doe, we also require the doe’s entire herd to be annually tested free of CAE, CL, and Johne’s. Sorry, we don’t board does for breeding. Buck lease agreements are available only to approved farms. Linus is not available for lease. That’s his adorable bottle baby picture below. We sell buck rags for heat detection for $10 with free shipping anywhere in the United States.
Please contact us for more information. Thanks for reading!