Tiny Hill Farm 2017-2018 Herdbook/Kidding Schedule
This year we have several of our own Nigerian dwarf bucks to breed our does. We also offer driveway breeding service to approved does, and we have frozen semen available for sale.
Our bucks are:
- Old Mountain Farm PW Penduncle – PeeWee (++B SG Old Mountain Farm Stag VEE X Old Mountain Farm Wirosa) DOB 4/22/14 abbreviated buckskin with extensive white overlay and frosting. PeeWee’s sire is the grandsire of the 2017 ADGA National Show Grand Champion. His granddam is the great grandam to the Reserve Grand Champion. PeeWee has consistently produced long, level, and stunningly beautiful and correct kids. We have PeeWee’s frozen semen available for 5 straws/$100. PEEWEE IS FOR SALE $600
- Sugar Moon V High Roller *B – Linus (SG Sugar Moon Viva Las Vegas*B X SG NC Promisedland SIA Zena 6*D 3*M AR2263 VEEE90) DOB 5/9/14 Cream and Gold. Linus was ranked as the #1 Nigerian in ADGA’s 2015 Young Sire Development Program. His dam 3*M SG NC Promisedland SIA Zena 6*D AR2263 VEEE90 is a 99th percentile elite doe. His sire Sugar Moon Viva Las Vegas*B is also an elite buck. Linus appraised at VVV87 as a two year old. His full sister is ADGA Elite doe SG Sugar Moon V Zuzanna 3*M 6*D. He has three daughters with Superior Genetics awards, and Linus has consistently produced daughters who milk over 1,000lbs as first fresheners. He measures 23 inches tall at the withers. We have a limited amount of his frozen semen available for sale. Contact us for details.
- TinyHillFarm’s Karl Hungus *B – Karl (Sugar Moon V High Roller*B X 1*M AR Kids Corral LB Krystal Blue * AR 2307) DOB 6/2/15 Cream and white with moonspots and blue eyes. For breeding for production, conformation, longevity, and a little bit of pizzazz, our homegrown Karl is a nice option. Karl is sired by our Linus. His dam,1*M AR Kids Corral LB Krystal Blue * AR 2307 VEEE90 earned her linear appraisal score of 90 as a 10 year old 10th freshener. She also was predicted to produce 1,219lbs of milk as a 10th freshener. Not too bad for a goat senior citizen! Karl has blue eyes and moonspots, so not only does he produce high quality kids with lots of potential, they often come with some extra “bling”.
4. Tiny Hill Farm Pez *B – Pez (Phoenix Farm Hard Candy *B X SG TinyHillFarm’s SuperLois 6*M) DOB 3/10/17 Chocolate with random white. We can’t wait to see what this up and coming buckling produces! In addition to fantastic conformation, Pez also has a stellar pedigree and an adorable personality.
We will also be breeding a few of our does to a Nigerian buck owned by our good friends at Maplestone Farm. That buck is listed below:
- Phoenix Farm Hard Candy *B – Hardy (SG NC Promisedland SS Deviant *S *B X SGCH Phoenix Farm Rock Candy 5*M) Chocolate with white. 2016 ADGA Young Sire Development Program qualifier.
Our does are listed below. We expect to have kids born in March, April, May and June. Please contact us if you are interested in kids or have any questions.
Our does and doelings
- ARMCH Fairlea Flower Power 4*D 1*M +EEE88 –PowPow (Stonewall’s Apocalypse Now X ARMCH Fairlea Fleur 3*D “E’ AR1950). DOB 4/10/04 Gold with random white and frosting. PowPow was bred to Linus 10/28/17. Due 3/22/18. Tentatively confirmed via ultrasound. All kids will be retained.
- Willow Moon Indian Summer 3*D 3*M AR2017 VVE+87 – Summer – (Rosasharn UR Sun Ray*S X Old Mountain Farm Maine Lilac *D AR 2050) DOB 4/11/06 Buckskin with random white. Summer will be bred to Linus for spring 2018 kids. All kids will be retained.
3. AR Kids Corral LB Krystal Blue 1*M AR 2307 VEEE90 – Connie Marble (MCH Woodhaven Farms Luzifer Blue X Kids Corral LL Ember) DOB 4/21/06 Black with moonspots and blue eyes. This doe earned an appraisal score of 90 as a 10 year old 10th freshener! Connie was bred via AI to MCH Kids Corral LL Smokey Fire and backed up by Linus. Bred 11/16/17 and 11/17/17. Due 4/10/18 or 4/11/18. Pregnancy has not been confirmed. All doe kids and possibly a buckling might be retained. Bucklings are $600.
4. Old Mountain Farm Jil Michele 4*M VEVV87 – Jill FOR SALE $700(SG Old Mountain Farm Black Tulip *B *S X Willow Moon Indian Summer 3*M 3*D AR 2017) DOB 2/27/10 Black and white pinto with moonspots. Jill has the same sire as the dam of the 2017 ADGA National Show Reserve Grand Champion. Jill was bred to Pez 12/1/17. She is due 4/25/18. Pregnancy has not yet been confirmed. All kids will probably be available for sale. Doelings and bucklings are $450.
5. SG Old Mountain Farm Mishell Anet 5*M VEEE89 – Annika (*B Old Mountain Farm Hakama*S X Old Mountain Farm Jil Michele 4*M) DOB 2/18/11. Black with random white and moonspots. Annika was bred to Linus on 10/28/17. She is due 3/22/18. 2-3 kids confirmed via ultrasound. This is a repeat breeding. One doeling will be retained, one is reserved. All other kids will be for sale. Doelings and bucklings are $600.
6. Sugar Moon BL April Showers 3*M – April (*B Chenango-Hills Trx Bombay Aloo X NC Promisedland Legacy Lonnie 2*M 2*D AR2008) DOB 4/18/14 Buckskin with small amount of white. April was bred to Karl on 11/2/17. She is due 3/27/18. Pregnancy not yet confirmed via ultrasound. We may retain one doeling, all other kids will be for sale. Doelings are $450. Wethers are $150.
7. Tiny Hill Farm Sansa 1*M – Sansa (Old Mountain Farm Stingn Ned L X Old Mountain Farm Johana Faith) DOB 3/25/14 Chamoisee with moon spots. Sansa was bred to Hardy on 11/3/17 and 11/7/17. She is due to kid on 3/22/18 or 3/28/18. Approximately 4 kids confirmed via ultrasound. We will retain a doeling, all other kids will be for sale. Doelings and bucklings are $500. Wethers are $150.
8. SG TinyHillFarm’s SuperLois 6*M – Lois (Sugar Moon V High Roller *B X SG Old Mountain Farm Mishell Anet 5*M) DOB 5/9/15 Black with random white and moonspots. Lois made ADGA’s Elite Doe list in 2016 and 2017. She is ranked the top 2% nationally. This little doe’s 305 day lactation estimate for 2017 is 1,225lbs of milk. Lois was bred to Hardy. She is due 4/3/18. Pregnancy of approximately 2 kids confirmed via ultrasound. One doeling will be retained, one doeling is reserved. All other kids will be for sale. Doelings and bucklings will be $600.
9. SG Tiny Hill Farm Aurum 4*M – Aurum (Sugar Moon V High Roller*B X Sugar Moon BL April Showers 3*M) DOB 4/3/16. Gold with small amount of random white. Her 305 day lactation estimate for 2017 is 1,067 lbs of milk as a first freshener. Aurum was bred via AI to MCH Kids Corral LL Smokey Fire on 11/2/17. She is due 3/27/18. All kids will most likely be for sale. Pregnancy confirmed via ultrasound. Doelings and bucklings are $450. Wethers are $150.
10. Tiny Hill Farm Bunny Lebowski – Bunny
(TheTinyHillFarm’s Karl Hungus *B X Tiny Hill Farm Taffy D 2*M) DOB 4/16/16 Chamoisee with moonspots and blue eyes. Bunny was bred via AI to Piddlin Acres Checkmate on 11/16/17. Due 4/10/18. Pregnancy confirmed via ultrasound. All kids will be for sale. Doelings are $400. Wethers are $150. 11. SG Tiny Hill Farm Penta 6*M – Penta (Sugar Moon V High Roller *B X Old Mountain Farm Mishell Anet 5*M) DOB 4/24/16 Black with a small amount of random white and extensive moonspotting. Penta made ADGA’s 2017 Elite Doe list. Penta is ranked the top 2% nationally, as a first freshener! Penta was bred to Hardy on 11/30/17. Due 4/24/18. Pregnancy not yet confirmed via ultrasound. One doeling will probably be retained. One doeling is reserved. Doelings and bucklings are $500.
12. Tiny Hill Farm PowPow Powerwheels! – MiniPow (Old Mountain Farm PW Penduncle X ARMCH Fairlea Flower Power 4*D 1*M) DOB 5/11/16 Gold with random white and frosted ears and nose. MiniPow was bred via AI to Lost Valley KW Cherokee *S +B on 11/7/17 and Piddlin Acres Spanish Galleon on 11/14/17. She was backed up by Karl on 11/16/17. Due dates are 4/1/18 or 4/8/18-4/10/18. Pregnancy confirmed via ultrasound. All kids will be for sale. Doelings are $400. Wethers are $150. 13. Tiny Hill Farm Pixy Stix – Pixy (Phoenix Farm Hard Candy *B X SG TinyHillFarm’s SuperLois 6*M) DOB 3/10/17 Black with a small amount of random white. Pixy was bred to Peewee on 11/3/17. She is due to kid on 3/28/18. All kids will be available for sale. Doelings are $400. Wethers are $150.
Pricing information and purchase policies:
We focus on breeding top quality Nigerian dwarf dairy goats with excellent milking potential and great personalities. Our goats are ADGA registered, up to date on all vetting, and tested for CL, CAE, Johne’s, TB, and brucellosis. You can see current copies of our test results here.
We participate in DHIA milk test and ADGA linear appraisal. We have goats that are on ADGA’s Elite lists, Young Sire Development Program rankings, have earned Superior Genetics awards, multiple generations of milk stars, and have come very close to Top Ten milk production rankings. In addition to milk production and udder quality, we also focus on breeding beautiful goats with sweet and friendly personalities.
We like to send kids home on a bottle at around 2-3 weeks old. Wethers (castrated males) are $150 each. Registered doelings for milking or show start at $400. We occasionally have pet doelings available for sale for $350 each. Pet doelings come without registration paperwork and are for sale as pets only. Registered bucklings start at $350. We do not sell unregistered bucklings. A $100 non-refundable deposit holds a spot on our kid reservation list.
We will ship our goats, but buyer must pay for the cost of the goat, all shipping charges, and a $200 transportation fee. We will ship from Boston, MA or Portland, ME only.
We offer driveway breeding services to approved does on a limited basis. Driveway breedings start at $100. Sorry, we don’t lease bucks or board does for breeding.
Please contact us for more information. Thanks for reading!