Tiny Hill Farm 2017-2018 Herdbook/Kidding Schedule
This year we have several of our own Nigerian dwarf bucks to breed our does. We also offer driveway breeding service to approved does, and we have frozen semen available for sale.
- Sugar Moon V High Roller *B – Linus (SG Sugar Moon Viva Las Vegas*B X SG NC Promisedland SIA Zena 6*D 3*M AR2263 VEEE90) DOB 5/9/14 Cream and Gold. Linus was ranked as the #1 Nigerian in ADGA’s 2015 Young Sire Development Program. His dam 3*M SG NC Promisedland SIA Zena 6*D AR2263 VEEE90 is a 99th percentile elite doe. His sire, Sugar Moon Viva Las Vegas*B is also an elite buck. Linus appraised at VVV87 as a two year old. He has three daughters with Superior Genetics awards, and Linus has consistently produced daughters who produce 800-1,000lbs as first fresheners. He measures 23 inches tall at the withers. Linus carries recessive black coat coloration. We have 10 straws of his frozen semen available for sale for $60 a straw. Contact us for details.
- TinyHillFarm’s Karl Hungus *B – Karl (Sugar Moon V High Roller*B X 1*M AR Kids Corral LB Krystal Blue * AR 2307) DOB 6/2/15 Cream and white with moonspots and blue eyes. For breeding for production, conformation, longevity, and a little bit of pizzazz, our homegrown Karl is a nice option. Karl is sired by our Linus. His dam, 1*M AR Kids Corral LB Krystal Blue * AR 2307 VEEE90 earned her linear appraisal score of 90 as a 10 year old 10th freshener. She also was predicted to produce 1,219lbs of milk as a 10th freshener. Not too bad for a goat senior citizen! Karl has blue eyes and moonspots, so not only does he produce high quality kids with lots of potential, they often come with some extra bling. Karl carries recessive black coat coloration.
3. Tiny Hill Farm Dude of Thrones*B – The Dude (TinyHillFarm’s Karl Hungus*B X Tiny Hill Farm Sansa 1*M) DOB 04/07/2016 Black with random white and extensive moonspots and blue eyes. The Dude was sold as a kid, and now we are thrilled to have him come back home to sire a few kids for us. He’s a Linus grandson and a Karl son, and his dam is one of our favorite does. We expect him to sire cute, colorful kids with beautiful mammary systems. The Dude might be available FOR SALE after he sires a few kids here. Please contact us if you might be interested or if you have any questions.
4. Tiny Hill Farm Pez *B – Pez (Phoenix Farm Hard Candy *B X SG TinyHillFarm’s SuperLois 6*M) DOB 3/10/17 Chocolate with random white and a small moonspot. We can’t wait to see what this up and coming buckling produces! In addition to fantastic conformation, Pez also has a stellar pedigree and an adorable personality.
5. Fairlea Mookie Betts *B – Mookie (Fairlea Edmond Dantes *S *B X Fairlea Irene 6*D 6*M) DOB 05/16/17 Chamoisee with white belt and white hind legs. We can not thank our friends at On Golden Farm enough for entrusting us with such a lovely buckling. Mookie is a beautiful little gentleman with a fantastic pedigree. We are really looking forward to seeing how he matures and to breeding him to several of our does next season.
We will also be breeding a few of our does to a Nigerian buck owned by our good friends at Maplestone Farm. That buck is listed below:
- Phoenix Farm Hard Candy *B – Hardy (SG NC Promisedland SS Deviant *S *B X SGCH Phoenix Farm Rock Candy 5*M) Chocolate with white. 2016 ADGA Young Sire Development Program qualifier.
Our does are listed below. We expect to have kids born from March-July 2018. Please contact us if you are interested in kids or have any questions.
Our does and doelings
- ARMCH Fairlea Flower Power 4*D 1*M +EEE88 –PowPow (Stonewall’s Apocalypse Now X ARMCH Fairlea Fleur 3*D “E’ AR1950). DOB 4/10/04 Gold with random white and frosting. PowPow is happily retired.
2. AR Kids Corral LB Krystal Blue 1*M AR 2307 VEEE90 – Connie Marble (MCH Woodhaven Farms Luzifer Blue X Kids Corral LL Ember) DOB 4/21/06 Black with moonspots and blue eyes. This doe earned an appraisal score of 90 as a 10 year old 10th freshener! Connie was bred on 2/13/18. She is due 7/8/18. 1 kid confirmed via ultrasound. Kid will be DNA tested to determine sire. Doe kids and possibly a buckling will be retained. Bucklings are $600.
3. Old Mountain Farm Jil Michele 4*M VEVV87 – Jill (SG Old Mountain Farm Black Tulip *B *S X Willow Moon Indian Summer 3*M 3*D AR 2017) DOB 2/27/10 Black and white pinto with moonspots. Jill has the same sire as the dam of the 2017 ADGA National Show Reserve Grand Champion. Jill was bred on 2/4/18. She is due 6/29/18. 1 kid confirmed via ultrasound. Kid will be DNA tested to determine sire. We will retain a doeling. Doelings and bucklings are $500. Wethers are $150.
4. SG Old Mountain Farm Mishell Anet 5*M VEEE89 – Annika (*B Old Mountain Farm Hakama*S X Old Mountain Farm Jil Michele 4*M) DOB 2/18/11. Black with random white and moonspots. Annika was bred to Linus on 10/28/17. She kidded 3/25/18 with twin bucklings. One sold/one leased. Annika will be bred to Linus this fall for spring 2019 kids. This is a repeat breeding. One doeling will be retained. All other kids will be for sale. Doelings and bucklings are $650.
5. Sugar Moon BL April Showers 3*M – April (*B Chenango-Hills Trx Bombay Aloo X NC Promisedland Legacy Lonnie 2*M 2*D AR2008) DOB 4/18/14 Buckskin with small amount of white. April was bred to Karl on 11/2/17. She kidded 3/28/18 with triplet doelings. One retained/two sale pending. April will be bred to Pez this fall for spring 2019 kids. We may retain one doeling, all other kids will be for sale. Doelings will be $550. Wethers will be $200.
6. Tiny Hill Farm Sansa 1*M – Sansa (Old Mountain Farm Stingn Ned L X Old Mountain Farm Johana Faith) DOB 3/25/14 Chamoisee with moon spots. Sansa was bred to Hardy on 11/3/17 and 11/7/17. She kidded on 3/30/18 with buck/doe twins. The doeling is retained. The buckling is out on lease. Sansa’s fall 2018 breeding plans are being decided. She will be bred for spring 2019 kids. Buck to be determined. Doelings and bucklings are $600.
7. SG TinyHillFarm’s SuperLois 6*M – Lois (Sugar Moon V High Roller *B X SG Old Mountain Farm Mishell Anet 5*M) DOB 5/9/15 Black with random white and moonspots. Lois made ADGA’s Elite Doe list in 2016 and 2017. She is ranked the top 2% nationally. This little doe’s 305 day lactation estimate for 2017 is 1,225lbs of milk. Lois was bred to Hardy. She is due 4/3/18. Lois kidded with a single doeling on 4/4/18. The doeling is retained. Lois’s fall 2018 breeding plans are being decided. She will be bred for spring 2019 kids. Buck to be determined. Doelings and bucklings will be $650.
8. SG Tiny Hill Farm Aurum 4*M – Aurum (Sugar Moon V High Roller*B X Sugar Moon BL April Showers 3*M) DOB 4/3/16. Gold with small amount of random white. Her 305 day lactation estimate for 2017 is 1,067 lbs of milk as a first freshener. Aurum was bred to Pez on 12/1/17. She is due 4/26/18. Aurum kidded on 4/26/18 with triplets. 2 does and one buck. One doeling is retained, the other doeling and buckling are sold. Aurum’s fall 2018 breeding plans are being decided. She will be bred for spring 2019 kids. Doelings and bucklings will be $600.
9. Tiny Hill Farm Bunny Lebowski – Bunny
(TheTinyHillFarm’s Karl Hungus *B X Tiny Hill Farm Taffy D 2*M) DOB 4/16/16 Chamoisee with moonspots and blue eyes. Bunny was bred to Linus on 12/24/17. Due 5/18/18. Pregnancy of approximately 3 kids confirmed via ultrasound. All kids will be for sale. Doelings are $400. Wethers are $150. Bunny will be evaluated after kidding and might be available for sale in milk. The wait list for Bunny(if she is available for sale) is full. 10. SG Tiny Hill Farm Penta 6*M – Penta (Sugar Moon V High Roller *B X Old Mountain Farm Mishell Anet 5*M) DOB 4/24/16 Black with a small amount of random white and extensive moonspotting. Penta made ADGA’s 2017 Elite Doe list. Penta is ranked the top 2% nationally, as a first freshener! Penta will be bred in the fall of 2018 for spring 2019 kids. Buck has not yet been decided. One doeling will probably be retained. One doeling is reserved. Doelings and bucklings are $600.
11. Tiny Hill Farm PowPow Powerwheels! – MiniPow (Old Mountain Farm PW Penduncle X ARMCH Fairlea Flower Power 4*D 1*M) DOB 5/11/16 Gold with random white and frosted ears and nose. MiniPow was bred to Karl on 12/16/17. Mini Pow kidded on 5/8/18 with a single doeling who will be retained for now. Mini Pow will be bred in fall 2018 for spring 2019 kids. Sire to be determined. All kids will most likely be for sale. Doelings are $500. Wethers are $200. 12. Tiny Hill Farm Pixy Stix – Pixy (Phoenix Farm Hard Candy *B X SG TinyHillFarm’s SuperLois 6*M) DOB 3/10/17 Black with a small amount of random white. Pixy was bred to Old Mountain Farm PW Penduncle (++B SG Old Mountain Farm Stag VEE X Old Mountain Farm Wirosa) on 11/3/17. She kidded on 3/27/18 with a single doeling. The doeling has been sold. Pixy will be bred to Mookie in the fall of 2018 for spring 2019 kids. Doelings and bucklings will be $550. Wethers will be $200.
13. Birch Ridge Farm CN Aria – Aria (Kids Corral PT Chernoble X Sugar Moon V Capriccio) DOB 3/18/07 Gold and white. Aria was bred to The Dude on 12/14/17. She is due to kid on 5/8/18. Aria kidded on 5/11/18 with twin doelings. These kids will be available for sale for $450 each. Aria will be available for sale in milk for $450. Please contact us if you are interested. Thank you!
Pricing information and purchase policies:
We focus on breeding top quality Nigerian dwarf dairy goats with excellent milking potential and great personalities. Our goats are ADGA registered, up to date on all vetting, and tested for CL, CAE, Johne’s, TB, and brucellosis. You can see current copies of our test results here.
We participate in DHIA milk test and ADGA linear appraisal. We have goats that are on ADGA’s Elite lists, Young Sire Development Program rankings, have earned Superior Genetics awards, multiple generations of milk stars, and have come very close to Top Ten milk production rankings. In addition to milk production and udder quality, we also focus on breeding beautiful goats with sweet and friendly personalities.
We like to send kids home on a bottle at around 2-3 weeks old. Wethers (castrated males) will be $200 each in 2019. Registered doelings for milking or show start at $450. We occasionally have pet doelings available for sale for $350 each. Pet doelings come without registration paperwork and are for sale as pets only. Registered bucklings start at $350. We do not sell unregistered bucklings. A $100 non-refundable deposit holds a spot on our kid reservation list.
We will ship our goats, but buyer must pay for the cost of the goat, all shipping charges, and a $200 transportation fee. We will ship from Boston, MA or Portland, ME only.
We offer driveway breeding services to approved does on a limited basis. As of 2018, driveway breedings are $150 for new clients. Does must have been tested free of CAE, CL, and Johne’s within 3 months of breeding, ADGA registered with no disqualifications, and must be up to date on chemical deworming and external parasite prevention. Sorry, we don’t board does for breeding. Buck lease agreements are available only to approved farms. Linus is not available for lease.
Please contact us for more information. Thanks for reading!