Here are some of the answers to our most frequently asked questions:
- We are located in Milton Mills, New Hampshire.
- We raise only Nigerian dwarf dairy goats, Easter and olive egger large fowl chickens, and exhibition New Hampshire red bantam chickens.
- We do not raise guinea hens, ducks, geese, turkeys, sheep, cattle, or pygmy goats.
- We no longer breed silkies or d’uccles.
- We will ship our animals, but buyer pays all shipping costs plus a transportation fee upfront.
- Baby goats and straight run chicks are available in the spring. Sexed juvenile poultry is available in the summer.
- Goat prices for 2022 start at $300 for pet wethers. Registered doelings start at $600. We do not sell unregistered goats for breeding.
- Please briefly research mammals and what lactation is prior to contacting us if you are looking for goats “to milk but not to breed”.
- We do not take in unwanted livestock from other farms.
- We are available for video tours by appointment only. Tours are $20 per 15 minutes.
- We are closed to in person visitors for 2021. “Curbside” pickup is available for animal and milk sales. Masks are required.
- You can call or text us at (603)817-0081. We do not have much time to return voicemails, so texts are strongly preferred.
Please feel free to contact us using the form below. Thank you!