Here are some of the answers to our most frequently asked questions:
- We are located in Milton Mills, New Hampshire.
- We raise only Nigerian dwarf dairy goats, frizzle and smooth feathered Easter egger large fowl chickens, exhibition New Hampshire red bantam chickens, and mille fleur d’uccle chickens.
- We do not raise guinea hens, ducks, geese, turkeys, sheep, cattle, rabbits, or pygmy goats.
- Baby goats and straight run chicks are available in the spring. Sexed juvenile poultry is available in the summer.
- Goat prices for 2023 start at $300 for pet wethers. Registered doelings start at $650. We do not sell unregistered goats for breeding.
- Please briefly research mammals and what lactation is prior to contacting us if you are looking for goats “to milk but not to breed”.
- We do not take in unwanted livestock from other farms.
- You can call or text us at (603)817-0081. We do not have much time to return voicemails, so texts are strongly preferred.
Please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com or text (603)817-0081. Thank you!