Here are some of the answers to our most frequently asked questions:
- We are located in Milton Mills, New Hampshire.
- We raise only Nigerian dwarf dairy goats and exhibition bantam chickens.
- We do not raise guinea hens, standard size chickens, turkeys, or pygmy goats.
- We DO NOT have baby chicks or turkey poults available for sale.
- We will ship our animals, but buyer pays all shipping costs plus a transportation fee upfront.
- Baby goats are available in the spring. Poultry is available in the summer.
- Goat prices start at $200 for pet wethers. Registered doelings start at $450. We do not sell unregistered goats for breeding.
- We do not take in unwanted livestock from other farms.
- We are available for visitors and tours by appointment only. Tours are $30 per hour.
- You can call or text us at (603)817-0081. We do not have much time to return voicemails, so texts are strongly preferred.
Please feel free to contact us using the form below. Thank you!